Not sure how to download and activate Modeling the Classics e-book?
Here's some steps to help those who are using Windows XP:
1. When you buy Modeling the Classics, an email will be sent to you. This contains a link to download the E-book on to your computer.
2. Press the link, and the download file will be sent to your computer. Open it.
3. You will come to this screen.
4. Click "Extract all Files".
5. Follow the instructions of the Extraction Wizard and browse your computer to place the e-book in your desired folder. (e.g. My E-books)
6. Open up the location and double click on the file, "Modeling the Classics ....exe"
If you're using Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT or Windows 2000 then you'll need to install a special application to open Zip files.
The application that is usually recommended to use is WinZip, but there are others around also. Tech-Pro.net recommends BitZipper which is easier to use.
You can download a trial version.
Once you have downloaded your e-book, save it on your computer to a location you will remember.
When you have opened the file, you will see a sample copy.
In order to activate the ebook, you need to enter the activation key.
Select "Activate eBook..." from the "eBook" menu on the left.
When the activation window is displayed, copy (Ctrl-C) your activation key from the email you received and paste it (Ctrl-V) into the activation window. Then, click on the "Activate" button to get access to the eBook’s full content.
If you have further troubles, you can select "Help" from the e-book menu on the left.
In some instances, you may need to disable some security features (such as firewall) to download the file.
If you did not purchase the eBook yet, you can start the purchase process by clicking on the "Buy This eBook Now!" button on the top-right corner of the eBook. This will bring you directly to my page where you can purchase Modeling the Classics.
After you complete the purchase transaction, you will receive an activation key. That's the key you will use to activate the eBook.