Here I am, meeting three kids sponsored through Compassion International while I am in Peru. The youngest girl is my family's sponsor child, the other two I am meeting for friends.
Top Ten Things anyone should know about me (no particular order):
10. I have my very own horse, a 4 year old American Bashkir Curly. He is, of course, the cutest and best horse ever!
9. I am 14,
8. a girl,
7. with brunette hair and blue/green eyes
6. I love learning! Reading is totally one of the most underrated activities.
5. I play the piano. This year I also began choir at the high school.
4. My life was changed forever this summer through an amazing missions trip I took to Peru through Focus on the Family. I will never forget those kids.
3. I am amazingly busy this year,,, so why I am taking the time to make this page is COMPLETELY beyond me!
2. Roses are amazing, I love them. That and Reeses. Those are the 2 things that would make me love any guy who gives them to me forever! (JK...mostly)
1. hmmm,,, I love getting to know people, am taking a cake decorating course, can give awesome shoulder massages, and am praying for God to direct me about what way I should be going in my life right now.
Comments for All about Cara's world!
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kids Gallery.
Jul 27, 21 08:57 AM
Jul 08, 20 06:47 AM
Jul 07, 20 09:02 PM