Simple Hovercraft - Science Project
The simple hovercraft science project
I made a simple hovercraft from one of the videos of supercharge science.
More experiments from Supercharged Science here.
The way we made this hover craft is with a CD, a bottle top, a foam cup and also a balloon which holds every thing together. You also need a tac to put 5 holes in the centre of the lid.
To make a simple hovercraft you need a bottle top, a tac and a foam cup, balloon and a cd or dvd.
1. Get the tac and push about five holes into the bottle top and then glue it to a cd or dvd.
2. Cut a hole into the foam cup on the bottom side so that the cup is now a cone.
3. Blow the balloon up and then twist the end to stop air coming out.
4. Push the balloon through the foam cup and then connect it to the bottle top by pushing the end of the balloon over the top.
5. To let the air come out you untwist the balloon.
It will then hover over the surface.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homeschool Ideas - Science.
Mar 24, 20 01:03 AM
How to homeschool your kids during Covid 19; 8 Bits of advice to help you enjoy this time and tips to set up a homeschool schedule.
Mar 17, 20 04:43 AM
Schoolhouse Teachers - more than 400 online homeschooling classes for preschool through high school; This page helps to show the scope of the online homeschool classes for your entire family
Oct 21, 19 10:00 AM
Suzannah Rowntree led a workshop on Home Education Graduates in May, 2015 and I have stumbled on it once again, and since it's so good, I would like to share it with you all. The article describes in…