Simple Hovercraft - Science Project
The simple hovercraft science project
I made a simple hovercraft from one of the videos of supercharge science.
More experiments from Supercharged Science here.
The way we made this hover craft is with a CD, a bottle top, a foam cup and also a balloon which holds every thing together. You also need a tac to put 5 holes in the centre of the lid.
To make a simple hovercraft you need a bottle top, a tac and a foam cup, balloon and a cd or dvd.
1. Get the tac and push about five holes into the bottle top and then glue it to a cd or dvd.
2. Cut a hole into the foam cup on the bottom side so that the cup is now a cone.
3. Blow the balloon up and then twist the end to stop air coming out.
4. Push the balloon through the foam cup and then connect it to the bottle top by pushing the end of the balloon over the top.
5. To let the air come out you untwist the balloon.
It will then hover over the surface.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homeschool Ideas - Science.
Apr 18, 18 07:25 PM
Are you beginning homeschooling? Build confidence as you begin to homeschooling. Let me share with you some of my first impressions of homeschooling, and through this page, I'll give a bit of advice t…
Apr 07, 18 11:51 AM
How to Homeschool - 5 things to consider when beginning to homeschool; Also Homeschool Course Guides - E-Courses to help you get organized, develop character traits, curriculum ideas; Find answers to…
Apr 05, 18 08:52 PM
The best part of homeschooling is the wonderful read alouds we have enjoyed year after year. Some of the best books are Winnie the Pooh, Wheel on the School and others by Meindert de Jong. Have a look…