Simple Hovercraft - Science Project
The simple hovercraft science project
I made a simple hovercraft from one of the videos of supercharge science.
More experiments from Supercharged Science here.
The way we made this hover craft is with a CD, a bottle top, a foam cup and also a balloon which holds every thing together. You also need a tac to put 5 holes in the centre of the lid.
To make a simple hovercraft you need a bottle top, a tac and a foam cup, balloon and a cd or dvd.
1. Get the tac and push about five holes into the bottle top and then glue it to a cd or dvd.
2. Cut a hole into the foam cup on the bottom side so that the cup is now a cone.
3. Blow the balloon up and then twist the end to stop air coming out.
4. Push the balloon through the foam cup and then connect it to the bottle top by pushing the end of the balloon over the top.
5. To let the air come out you untwist the balloon.
It will then hover over the surface.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homeschool Ideas - Science.
Jun 23, 18 07:26 AM
Your Complete Homeschool Planner - DIY 2018-2019! the answer to your homeschool planning needs. Take the weekly stress out of organizing assignment checklists and meal ideas.
May 03, 18 07:46 PM
Deepen your child's understanding of Ancient Greece with memorable history project ideas so they love learning and have fun on the way. Great homeschool history projects.
May 03, 18 07:33 PM
A step by step homeschooling guide will show you how to start homeschooling - how to decide, plan and organize according to your goals.