Simple Hovercraft - Science Project
The simple hovercraft science project
I made a simple hovercraft from one of the videos of supercharge science.
More experiments from Supercharged Science here.
The way we made this hover craft is with a CD, a bottle top, a foam cup and also a balloon which holds every thing together. You also need a tac to put 5 holes in the centre of the lid.
To make a simple hovercraft you need a bottle top, a tac and a foam cup, balloon and a cd or dvd.
1. Get the tac and push about five holes into the bottle top and then glue it to a cd or dvd.
2. Cut a hole into the foam cup on the bottom side so that the cup is now a cone.
3. Blow the balloon up and then twist the end to stop air coming out.
4. Push the balloon through the foam cup and then connect it to the bottle top by pushing the end of the balloon over the top.
5. To let the air come out you untwist the balloon.
It will then hover over the surface.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homeschool Ideas - Science.
Nov 10, 17 04:47 AM
The best 10 Tips for how to teach writing skills effectively. We know that teaching writing skills is an ongoing process and it requires students to be motiveated. Here's how...
Nov 10, 17 12:54 AM
Develop homeschool writing skills and find simple ways to teach writing, design your own writing curriculum, understand copywork, and find free printables.
Oct 26, 17 08:03 PM
The drama-free space to get your social fix when homeschooling your Spectrum Superstars. Sydney ASD Homeschooling Social Group was created specifically