Home school Science Sitemap
What makes up a Home school Science Curriculum?
When considering a home school science curriculum - we need to think through:
- Ways to teach Science - the methods and strategies
- The Divisions of Science
Ways to teach Science
The overview page on Observation, Reading, Notebooking, Experiments.
Fun ideas, methods and way to make Science buzz in your home.
Divisions of Science
Science can be divided in this way:
- Life Science (Animals, Human Beings, Plants)
- Earth Science and Astronomy
Read more on The Divisions of Science
How do I teach Science and design a Homeschool Science Curriculum?
As I think through teaching Science, I have identified four ways in which Science can be taught and how you can design your own homeschool science curriculum. These are really quite easy to implement and so I have listed the Science pages on this sitemap under these heading:
- Observation - through nature walks, journaling and adding to an online journal.
- Enjoying Science Experiments
- Homeschool Science Reading - through nature resources, field guides, living books, textbooks, curriculum, biographies and experiment sourcebooks.
- Science Notebooks
Observation of Science
Experiment Ideas from SCS
Science Project Ideas
Science Books and Resources
Nature Journaling Resources
Science Living Books and Field Guides
Science Curriculum and Textbooks
Creation Ministry Resources
Online Science Curriculum
Fantastic Notebooking Pages from Notebookingpages.com
What Science skills are we trying to teach?
Absolutely Wonderful Free Science Resources
Science Experiment Guide ($25 value)
This experiment guide includes:
- Over 30 complete experiments...
- Defy gravity as you levitate water
- Crush a soda can using a few drops of water
- Make an indoor corkscrew roller coaster
- Stick your kid inside a real bubble
- Grow crystals overnight
- Create and crack your own geodes
- Build a flying machine that shouldn't be able to fly at all
- ...and much more!
Your kids will be so jazzed about science that they'll be begging to learn more. Click here to get the Free Science Experiment Guide. This eBook download comes bundled with the Rocket Scientist Newsletter, which includes a weekly free science experiment in your email box.
Science Activity Manual and Video
Science Activity Manual and Video Collection ($30 value)
Cool science experiments! Did you know that you can bend light to make objects disappear? Make the fourth state of matter in your microwave? Build a speaker from a plate? You can do all these activities and more in our free Science Guide!
Simply click here to download a copy of the Homeschool Science Activity Manual & Video Guide. Save it to your computer - it's in PDF format. You can also link directly to the file itself.
Where to from here?